If you’re looking for a great way to relax in the great outdoors, you’ll want to check out one of these outdoor saunas!
Outdoor saunas are great for people of all ages and fitness levels, and they offer an incredible way to relax and detox.
Today, I’m going to be showcasing the top 11 outdoor saunas on the market, and I’ll give you my honest opinion on each of them.
THE COMPLETE LIST OF THE 11 BEST OUTDOOR SAUNAS IN 2022:
- The infrared sauna at Rejuvenate Health is a must-try for anyone who wants to experience the benefits of infrared heat.
- The sauna at The Wellness Place is perfect for people who love the outdoors, and it features an infrared heater to deliver the perfect temperature.
- The steam sauna at Steamworks is perfect for people who want to experience the best of both worlds – the benefits of steam and the heat of the sun.
- The outdoor sauna at REI is a great option for people who want to relax in nature, and it features a sauna heater that can heat up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The sauna at The Spa at Biltmore is perfect for people who want to experience the luxury of a steam sauna, and it also has a infrared heater for a more therapeutic experience.
- The sauna at Zen Sauna is perfect for people who want to relax in a state of pure bliss, and it features a sleek design and a heating system that can reach up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The sauna at H20 Park is perfect for people who want to enjoy the great outdoors without having to leave the comfort of their home, and it features a sauna heater that can reach up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The sauna at The Wilderness Suites features a beautiful design and a heating system that can reach up to 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The sauna at The Villas at Millenia is perfect for people who want to enjoy the luxurious feel of a spa treatment, and it features a sauna heater that can reach up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The sauna at the Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa is perfect for people who want to relax in a state of total bliss, and it features a sauna heater that can reach up to 366 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the difference between a Steam Sauna and an Infrared Sauna?
Steam Saunas use steam to heat up the space, while infrared saunas use infrared radiation to heat up the space. They both offer a variety of benefits, but they are different in how they work. Steam saunas are great for people who love the smell of steam, as it is released during the heating process. Infrared saunas are more popular because they offer a more gentle and soothing heat than a steam sauna.
- What are sauna heaters?
Saunas often come with built-in heaters to help you get the perfect temperature. Heaters work by converting thermal energy into electrical energy, which then powers an appliance. Most sauna heaters operate on either natural gas or propane and last anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes.
- How energy efficient is a Suana?
A Suana is a great option for people who love the heat. They are very energy efficient and can help you achieve a relaxing environment without spending a lot of money.
- Are Outdoor Saunas Waterproof?
Most saunas are not waterproof, so if you’re looking for an outdoor sauna that you can take outside, make sure it’s waterproof. Otherwise, you’ll have to keep it indoors.
- How expensive are outdoor saunas?
There are a few factors to consider when choosing an outdoor sauna. The price of the machine, the location of the sauna, and the amenities that come with it (such as heaters and benches) are all important factors. Some of the more affordable machines can be found for under $500, while more luxurious models can cost several thousand dollars.
Many people choose outdoor saunas because they love the heat. Some machines even have heaters built in that can keep users warm even when it’s cold outside. Outdoor saunas also often come with benches and other amenities to make them convenient and comfortable to use.
These are just a few of the best outdoor saunas on the market, and I hope this guide has helped you find the perfect option for you. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know in the comments section below!